Sunday, April 12, 2020

GATE Success story - Dhawal Singh: Success GATEway

DHAWAL SINGH
ADMITTANCE: IIIT DELHI 

I had always failed in my life. I wasn't a bright student and just an average student throughout my life



I had always failed in my life. I wasn't a bright student and just an average student throughout my life. I failed in JEE, AIEEE. I just managed to get admission in a private engineering college through State Engineering Entrance Exams.
During engineering, I had no confidence left and I never dreamt about any big things like GATE. All I wanted was a job at the end of engineering. But my friend Vishal changed my mind and convinced me to go for higher studies. As he was doing the same so he told me all the pros and cons of giving GATE exam, before that I was clueless about GATE. We both joined Success Gateway that was one of the best GATE coaching in NCR and it was in our locality too.
We started preparing for GATE, best thing about Success Gateway was that the batch size was about 30-40 students, that is clearing your doubts become easier and teachers' pay individual attention to each student. In fact, in coaching center both the teachers encourage students to ask doubts during the class. As Vinod sir always says even the lamest doubt is important.  I believe joining Success Gateway was the best decision I made in regards to my preparation, content taught was top-notch, and I didn’t have to study anything else.
I have followed all the instructions given by both the teachers regarding subjects or studying at home. Discipline played a key role in my preparation. I used to go to coaching regularly on weekend, after coming from coaching I would give time to revise content taught same day, and before going for next class I would quickly glance over the content of previous day, this made me grasp on topics easily. I have solved all the booklets given by coaching many times. This help in building my concept about a particular topic and give confidence to solve unseen problem of that particular subject. Key step in my strategy was that I used to studying subjects in cycle. After hard work and dedication, I ended up in IIITD. 
I have learnt many things from this journey but I know this only hard work what it takes to achieve your goal. Your passion always drives you towards your goal and helps you in achieving your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GATE Success story by AIR -29 Arpan Mangal

ARPAN MANGAL ADMITTANCE:  IISc  Trust me, I used to disturb them a lot, even for very small things. But they were always patient...